But here is the picture from Pinterest:
And here is the recipe: SO EASY!
- 2 lbs. fresh, raw, medium or large shrimp.
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3 baby lemons or 1 big lemon, sliced
- Italian seasoning packet (But I used salt and black pepper)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with an edge with tin foil
- Pour melted butter into baking sheet
- Place sliced lemon in baking sheet
- arrange shrimp on top of lemon
- Sprinkle with italian seasoning packet (or salt and pepper)
- Place in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes